Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

To be honest, I liked 2011, and I'm not sure if 2012 will match up!
I can't say there was anything particularly special or bad about 2011, but that's what I like about it. It started off unwell and ended up healthy-er! It has generally been a happy year. Surrounded by the best of friends and good memories. My summer was a lot of fun, my first festival and my first aeroplane!
I hope 2012 will be happy. But it is the year I have to grow up and be an adult, I will graduate and no longer be a student. I will finally have to find myself a proper job!
I have a couple of wishes for 2012. And for once, I want more than anything for them to come true!
For anyone reading this - firstly, thank you for reading my blog! I hope you enjoy it and see that I am a positive and mostly happy person despite any negative feelings shown in this blog.

And finally - happy new year! :) I wish 2012 to be happy, successful, but most importantly healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment