Thursday 16 August 2012

Time for a new begining!!

I can't believe it has been so long since my last blog post! I have been quite busy recently, so I'll tell you about my latest news!
So, first things first, as the recent theme of this blog was me struggling through my degree work while getting through illness at the same time. Well... I DID IT!!! Scroll back down through these posts and find that little guy finding his way up the stairs. I'm at the top! :)
I got my 2.1 degree in BSc (Hons) Human nutrition! I am so proud! So happy that after everything I struggled through I still graduated and with a good grade.  Here is a picture of me and my best friends who got me through everything on our special day. (I am far right). It was such a lovely day celebrating our success together with our families.
Graduation Ceremony at Bath Spa University

Sadly all this means I had to wave goodbye to Bath, the place I was proud to call my home for the last three years. I spent the next couple of days packing up my room and cleaning the house. On my last evening there I wondered up to Victoria Park and watched them blow up the hot air balloons in the evening sunshine. It is something I have enjoyed doing over the last few years so it was the perfect ending of my time there. After all the balloons had gone up in the air I couldn't quite bring myself to leave. I stood watching those balloons float off into the distance while I was thinking about my time in Bath, its like I was watching those three years float away and I was saying goodbye.
Balloons in Bath
So now I am back living with my parents and finding my place within the family again. Its hard not having my Independence like I did but I don't have much choice financially. So now I am on the hunt for a graduate job! At the moment its quite hard to stay motivated, but I'm sure I will get something eventually! I just have to try and stay positive and look at it like a new beginning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment