Saturday 21 May 2011

I don't want to be open, I wanna be a photograph underexposed





'I'm a bird that cannot fly'

Ever feel like your lost? Like its foggy and dark and you can't quite see where your going?

I'm a naturally quite person. And I hate the drama, I hate the attention even when its not on me.

My natural reaction is to shut down. Just back away and stay out of it. I don't like having to be the sensible one all the time.

Its at times like these more than ever that I just want to get out. I want to run away and go to a beautiful place, meet new people and have adventures, only having to care about me.

If I had the money, and if I ever get the money, I will go to Australia for a year. Make new memories, experiences that I will never forget.

Right now I feel trapped, and I want to get out more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment