Saturday 14 May 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

So, I’ve decided to be another one of those teenagers (Oh god, I keep forgetting I’m not one of those anymore!) Another one of those people to start a blog. Another one of those people who think that random people out there actually care about the thoughts that go through my mind from day to day.

The main reason I have started this is because I have got inspiration from reading my sister’s blog. This is it: www.myworldwhereeverythingspins.blogspot.com I think people should read it, its probs better than mine is going to be! She was the one who suggested I started one, she says she finds it therapeutic.

I hope that my blog isn’t going to be one of the many out there which people write completely about them and their selfish little boring lives. I hope that mine is more like how I find my sister's, enlightening, inspiring, sad, sometimes funny, but above all hopeful and honest.

I promise I will try to keep my posts short and sweet as I know I have the tendency to ramble. So I hope if you are interested you will follow me on this journey, however short or long. To read the thoughts at times I can get out this way, which I would never be able to say out loud. To take a glimpse inside the life of a girl taking the steps she needs each day to fit into normality.

This will be a blog about me, my laughs, my cries, my thoughts, my illness, my struggle, my life. I am naturally an optimistic person, so I hope this will come through!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you will come back and visit again!
Holly :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment